What Are We?
The UL Student Nurses Association (ULSNA), under leadership of the National Student Nurses Association (NSNA) and the Louisiana Student Nurses Association (LASN), is an organization that mentors the professional development of future registered nurses and facilitates their entrance into the profession by providing educational resources, leadership opportunities, and career guidance. As a member, you will be able to
- Network with fellow nursing students
- Participate in community service activities, i.e.
- JDRF Juvenile Diabetes Walk
- Nursing home bingos
- Pennies for Pills
- Painting with a Twist (non-alcoholic activity)
- Women’s and Children’s Story Telling
- Attend state and national nursing conferences
- Hear "real-life" experiences the nursing profession has to offer
Being a member of the UL Student Nurses Association (ULSNA) also gives you membership to the National Student Nurses Association (NSNA). Membership benefits include
- Monthly Imprint magazine
- Reduced rates on products and services including NCLEX-RN preparation material
- Access to a personalized professional development portfolio through Healthstream
- Affordable malpractice protection through Nurses Service Organization
- 10% Discounts on Life Uniform healthcare apparel
- Up to 80% preferred products at Office Depot
- 20% Wyndham Hotel brands
- 10% off at Red Roof Inn
- 10% off at Motel 6!
Become a Member!
With so many benefits and opportunities to offer, being a member of the UL Student Nurses Association (ULSNA) and the National Student Nurses Association (NSNA) could be an experience of a lifetime.
Please join us at our next meeting to learn how YOU can become a member of ULSNA, LASN, & NSNA.